Employment Opportunities with the Chancellor's Office
- No open Recruitments
NOTE: An employment application is required for all positions, unless specified otherwise.
- Instructions on how to apply for employment opportunities at the Chancellor's Office. An employment application is required for all positions, unless specified otherwise
- OUS employment application: You need Adobe Acrobat Reader to download this application. You may download this software from http://www.adobe.com
- OUS employment application (Online Version): MS Word template file
- For OUS recruitments, please call 541-346-5832 or email at HR@ous.edu.
Employment Opportunities at OUS Institutions
- Eastern Oregon University (EOU) - La Grande
- Oregon Health Sciences University (OHSU) - Portland
- Oregon Institute of Technology (OIT) - Klamath Falls
- Oregon State University (OSU) - Corvallis
- Portland State University (PSU) - Portland
- Southern Oregon University (SOU) - Ashland
- University of Oregon (UO) - Eugene
- Western Oregon University (WOU) - Monmouth
- Oregon Employment Department
- Request additional information about veterans’ services and benefits through the Oregon Department of Veterans’ Affairs by completing a Veterans’ Services Outreach Form
Affirmative Action Statement
“The Chancellor’s Office, in compliance with applicable state and federal laws and regulations, is committed to the principles of affirmative action and equal employment opportunity.Affirmative Actionuses result-oriented guidelines and procedures designed to achieve full utilization of minorities and women at all levels in the organization where underutilization exists. Equal Employment Opportunityprovides all persons equal opportunity to employment and advancement without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability or veteran’s status.
The Chancellor’s Office is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities are afforded to all applicants and employees by making non-discriminatory employment decisions; recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified individuals with a goal to employ a staff that reflects the diversity of the available workforce; and implementing proactive strategies to develop diverse applicant pools for position vacancies and evaluating the effectiveness of these strategies.”